The children would be taught: The Human Being is the most excellent species on Earth. Their greatest abilities and attributes start with the abilty to think, reflect on thoughts, imagine, create and innovate. All humans have this ability.
"Acknowledgement and Statement of Responsibility"
We, the undersigned, having awakened to the general plight of humanity, with the realization of our contribution to the perpetuation of injustice and inequality upon our fellow human beings, do hereby agree and affirm our mutual desire and willingness to embrace the Freedom Remedy: Reverence for Humanity acknowledgment of the Sacred Sisterhood of Women, forgiveness and above all love. We agree to work together for the uplifting of the consciousness and self-esteem of humanity in order to establish: A Beloved Community, we acknowledge, agree, and affirm by signing on this August 26, 2017
Chantale Fortunat -Manley
John (Vomolanie) Ross
Keita Oloye Ajanaku
Chisulo Akono Ajanaku
United Action for The Advancement of Humanity's mission': is to take action to develop (foster) unity, eradicate suffering, uplift sacred sisterhood, and empower women to rear children to their highest human potential.
The Three Principals and Five Foundational Characteristics of a Human Culture Neighborhood
The three principal apply in the home, school, church, and community
1. Caring- Care about everyone, everyone around you in the community and nature
2. Equality -fat, skinny, light skin color, dark skin color; See others as a human-homo sapiens; see others as you see yourself.
3. Everyone Counts- I seek information from others and I take in what they give. Your input matters
The five foundational characteristics
1. One race neighborhood-We all identified as Human or Homo Sapiens and all our children and grandchildren are human or Homo Sapiens (we drop white, black, or brown and the n-word from our vocabulary as a racial identifying term)
2. We believe and teach: Human beings are the most excellent species. All Humans are essentially equal in every significant way. Humans can think and reflect on our thinking, once reflecting we can imagine, and once we imagine, we can create and innovate. Humans can go on to solve the greatest problems and create huge amounts of wealth for themselves and others. Most important Humans have the ability and responsibility to research and examine past statements of perceived facts to decide for ourselves whether it is true or false or correct or a lie.
3. We practice, teach and demonstrate reverence for all people. We do this by having a deep sense of devotion to self and others, demonstrated by acts of kindness, gestures of goodwill, and seeking the best for ourselves and others.
4. We receive guidance and support from a Sacred Sisterhood Leadership Council to aid us, empower all people in the community to thrive, and assist parents to rear children to realize their highest human potential.
5. We believe that Love is demonstrated by unconditional support for one's well-being, growth & development. Therefore we seek to demonstrate love to all people by providing and demonstrating unconditional support for their well-being, growth, and development. We seek to Love all people and all people in our community!
Your support and contributions will enable us to teach, promote and activate people to get involved in Unity of Humanity. Also, it will help people to apply the Freedom Remedy to achieve the organization's mission.
Transparency, Commitment, Integrity, Responsibility, Imagination, Empathy, Tolerance, Forgiveness, and Patience
Stay focus on the bigger picture, Take one step at a time.
Copyright update © 2021 THE FREEDOM INITIATIVE & UAFAH, Inc - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy