The five foundational characteristics
1. One race neighborhood: We all identified as Human or Homo Sapiens and all our children and grandchildren are human or Homo Sapiens (we drop white, black, or brown and the n-word from our vocabulary as a racial identifying term).
2. We believe and teach: Human beings are the most excellent species. All Humans are essentially equal in every significant way. Humans can think and reflect on our thinking, once reflecting we can imagine, and once we imagine, we can create and innovate. Humans can go on to solve the greatest problems and create huge amounts of wealth for themselves and others. Most important Humans have the ability and responsibility to research and examine past statements of perceived facts to decide for ourselves whether it is true or false or correct or a lie.
3. We practice, teach and demonstrate reverence for all people. We do this by having a deep sense of devotion to self and others, demonstrated by acts of kindness, gestures of goodwill, and seeking the best for ourselves and others.
4. We receive guidance and support from the Chief Sister in Charge _Council of Elders aid us, empower all people in the community to thrive, and assist parents to rear children to realize their highest human potential.
5. We believe that Love is demonstrated by unconditional support for one’s well-being, growth & development. Therefore we seek to demonstrate love to all people by providing and demonstrating unconditional support for their well-being, growth, and development. We seek to Love all people and all people in our community!
Being a Beloved Community
(A Human Culture-Community)